Lost in the woods

Wednesday, June 01, 2016


When I'm writing this post there are just 2 more weeks left to finish my exam. As you might know, I study fashion design at ROC Tilburg. That's why my exam exists of designing and making my own collection which is called VMTS. VMTS is derived from my full name, Veerle Maria Theodora Scheutjens. For now I can't show you anything of my own collection but you will see it soon on my IG :).

During my stressfull exam period it is really important to take some me time, and where better to do that than at a quiet place in the woods. Here I can get my thoughts free and just not think about the exam but just relax.

In this post I'm wearing my new SOMA London dress which I bought at Asos a few weeks ago. I combined it with a denim jacket for a edgy twist and a pair of wedges for the comfort but also the feminime touch.














You Might Also Like

1 reacties

  1. beautiful photos! the ring is just woooow! where did you get it?
    elena from Macavital

    ReplyDelete