Wrap it

Tuesday, June 14, 2016


The last couple of weeks we had pretty nice sunny weather, until a few days ago unfortunately.. I'm already missing these sunny days so I thought that it would be nice to share a sunny look with you during these cloudy days. This look I've shot a few week ago with my dear friend and the result is wonderfull I think. The outfit matches perfectly with the clean backdrop so the outfit totally pops out of it.

The top I'm wearing has a halter neckline and a bare back, which is pretty sexy. That's why I combined it with a pair of long white trousers for the balance between sexy and sophisticated. I finished the look with my Neverfull Louis Vuitton bag and a pair of white new sneakers, which I now have substituted for a new pair of Ralph Lauren's, can't wait to share a look with you with them!














You Might Also Like

4 reacties