Found the perfect suede jacket

Thursday, April 28, 2016


Last week I met up with Desi to shoot this outfit for the blog and it ended pretty nice right? The backdrop matches perfect with the outfit. The suede lace up jacket is definitely the eyecatcher of the outfit. I orderd this jacket a few weeks ago at Asos and didn't really have much expectations of it, but when my order arrived I was quite surpised of how the jacket looked and I'm totally obsessed with it now. It's a really 'one of a kind' piece and I think you won't see many jackets like this one. So what do you think about the jacket? Are you also obsessed with it? Like to hear that from you!














You Might Also Like

1 reacties

  1. you combined a very cool outfit - looks great, especially the destroyed look is perfect for this colors.

    ReplyDelete