It's so fluffy

Friday, April 01, 2016


Besides the fact that spring weather is around the corner, we still have some cloudy days to survive. Wearing a furry jacket for protecting myself against the wind is what I need. The look is quite casual but the jacket is defenitly the eye-catcher of the outfit. That because of the fabric the jacket is made of. It looks a bit like the skin of a sheep, white and hairy, but I kinda like it! I combined it with a black cashmere turtleneck and a blue skinny jeans. For the feminime touch I wore a pair of black heeled boots.

Ps. sorry for the minimum photos guys but hope you still like it.









I was wearing
Jacket: H&M
Cashmere turtleneck: Equipment
Jeans: Zara
Shoes: Mango
Bag: Vera Pelle

You Might Also Like

2 reacties

  1. Lovely post, I like your jacket
    Have a great weekend
    tweetykel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete