Cozy knitwear

Friday, October 30, 2015


Oh hello perfect midi dress! I have found this dress a couple weeks ago in the sale by asos, and I had to buy it. This dress is feminine but also a ready-to-go dress. The dress is cashmere blended, so it’s very soft on your skin which is very nice ofcourse. The tight split in the front gives it a feminine and sexy feeling. Somethimes when you try a wide midi dress and
look in the mirror and feel like you look like a sack, but that’s not the case with this dress. It fit’s perfectly to your body. The dress is quite feminine and a little bit chic so I wanted to make it a little bit more edgy. That’s why I’m wearing a black hat and some black heeled shoes, that makes the look a bit more special than when you wear only black heels under it. The bag is from DKNY and I got it from my parents for my 19th birtday last august. It’s a black bag with some gold details which matches perfect with this dress. For now I’m not wearing any thights underneath because it’s not that cold yet, but when it gets colder you can perfectly wear thights underneath it. For now I want to thank you for reading and I wish you a nice weekend! xoxo
















I was wearing
Dress: Asos
Hat: H&M
Necklace: Heart to get

You Might Also Like

2 reacties