It's all about the jacket..

Tuesday, October 27, 2015


The last couple of days the weather was quite good, the sun was shining and it was about 15 degrees. Last sunday I shot this outfit with my sister when the sun was shining all day long, so it was really nice to enjoy the sun and shoot this outfit.

You guys probably know that I love a statement piece in an outfit. So this time it's all about this marble jacket. This marble jacket from costes is definitely the eye-catcher of this look. It also matches perfect with the red wooden house in the back. So I wanted the jacket to pop out and I wanted
the rest of the outfit to be simple clean. That's why I combined it with a antrachite colored top and a pair of black ripped jeans. To give the outfit a little bit more extra I styled it with a pair of tough boots which are from Supertrash. At this moment my outfit is a little bit colorless so I choose a burgundy colored bag to give my outfit a little bit more color but not too much, so it doesn't overwhelm the jacket. What do you think about it guys?















I was wearing
Jacket: Costes
Top: supertrash
Jeans: Zara
Watch: Casio

You Might Also Like

0 reacties