Almost That Time Of The Year

Monday, December 21, 2015


Yeah, it's alsmost christmas, which means eating a lot of good food, being surrounded by your loved ones and dressed in your most beautitful party outfit. In the latest post I went a bit deeper and hope that you liked that. For me it was the perfect post to share these words with you, but for now I'd like to talk about this Christmas outfit.

I bought the dress that I'm wearing a few weeks ago in desginer outlet roermond. You might have spotted it in the Designer Outlet Roermond Diary which I shared a few weeks ago. The dress is made of a fine knit and there is 'another' dress knit in. Which is so cool. The dress fits perfectly to your body and the bottom is pleated which gives a littly girly effect. Combining it with a faux fur coat gives it a chique touch and it keeps you warm when you're going to your family or when you are out for a small walk with some people. Underneath a dress like this, I think that it is the most beautiful to wear a of pair heels for a elegant touch. 

Upcoming thursday, on Christmas eve, I will share another party look with you, but for now I hope that this look inspires you for a holiday outfit. Do you already know your party look for the holidays? and what are you going to do during the holidays?














I was wearing
Dress: Sandro, similar here
Coat: Phase eight, but I also like
Clutch: Primark, similar here
Shoes: Tosca blu similar
Earrings: SIX, similar

You Might Also Like

3 reacties

  1. Love your blog your posts are amazing started following you amped would love it if you could check out my blog and follow me
    tweetykel.blogspot.com
    Wanna follow each other on social medias?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Sandro in general, but this dress is just perfection! and of course it looks amazing on you! I wish you a great week :)

    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look so much, the red is gorgeous and your coat is beautiful as well <3

    XOXO
    Jess
    Http://jessprainstyle.com

    ReplyDelete