Pieced Together

Sunday, December 13, 2015


Printed pieces, they can give your entire look a big boost. For example, a perfect striped one or a leopard printed like I did. Play with the print, match it with some basic colors or with other prints, fashion needs to be fun! Now, with the beautiful fall colors, the leopard print matches perfectly with the background so that's nice for the pictures we shot. They strengthen each other.

This leopard skirt is definitely the main piece of this outfit. I like leopard a lot, I don't exactly know why, but maybe is is because I think leopards are beautiful animals and that is the reason why I like it so much. Do you also like them guys? I think that it is quite difficult to match leopard pieces without making it too much. Combining it with a off-white turtleneck is perfect for the color balans and I also added a leather jacket to it. To make my leggs figuratively longer I wore a pair of heeled boots.

For now the christmas preparations keep me quite busy. Yesterday I shot a pair of Christmas outfits with my sister which will be on the blog soon.

So what do you think about this look? Would you wear it? Wish you all a happy sunday evening lovelies!















Photography by Milou Scheutjens
I was wearing
Leather jacket: Zara
Turtleneck: topshop, I also like
Skirt: Zara, similar 
Shoes: Mango, similar here
Bag: DKNY, also from DKNY

You Might Also Like

8 reacties

  1. Hi Veerle !!
    I love your style girl *-*
    The skirt, the jacket, the purse !! I love everything !!
    Kisses

    blogpatyrezende.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so gorgeous dear! Love your jacket! Pretty outfit!
    Love,
    Kisses and hugs from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make leopard print look so cool; in love!

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so edgy and chic love your skirt
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous look, absolutely love your leopard skirt!
    Fashion Soup

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun look. The turtleneck reads a little conservative, the moto jacket reads a little edge and the skirt screams fun. Such a cute ensemble.

    www.stylegonerogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute pairing. I love prints, but it never seem to look good on me. Great on you though!!

    xoxo Emily
    http://www.ditchtheheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks so cool.
    Love the leopard touch on it

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete