Shoe trend: over the knee

Friday, December 04, 2015


Okay, I'm obsessed with the trend of this season, the over-knee boots. Almost every fashionista got one pair and I totally understand that. The boots let you feel sexy, your legs look thinner and longer but they also keep you warm during these cold days. Let's say, this trend has only benefits as far as I'm concerned.

It took a long time to find a pair which I fell in love with and which I could pay, because I'm still a student haha. These babies are from Zara and are made of suede, which I think most of the time is prettier than shiny leather, because sometimes when they have a really high heel, it could be a bit over the top. So if you are looking for a pair over knee boots, I definitely can recommend this pair to you.

I combined this over-knee boots with a short off-white knitted dress and put a leather jacket over it to make it a bit more edgy. As final touch I wore a gorgeous scarf which is from dept to give it a bit more extra. I really like to hear you thoughts about this over-knee boot trend, do you like it as much as I do or not? Wish you all a happy weekend guys!














 Photography: Milou Scheutjens
I was wearing
Jacket: Zara
Dress: Mango
Boots: Zara
Scarf: dept, similar
Bag: DKNY, similar

You Might Also Like

11 reacties

  1. I love how you paired this over the knee boots!
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fantastic, love it!
    http://www.silkypearl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look so much !! I have been wanting a pair of great over the knee boots for so long now, they have made it onto my Christmas list as well, so hopefully I acquire some soon haha. Lovely outfit though <3

    XOXO
    Jess
    Http://jessprainstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love over-the-knee boots! Great to wear with dresses during the colder months. Lovely outfit! Great styling :)

    x Alona | gentleconfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The scarf really completes this look! It looks amazing! Love the outfit.

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  6. recommended you read replica bags gucci click to find out more replica bags china free shipping Hermes Dolabuy replica bags pakistan

    ReplyDelete