All black chic

Friday, November 13, 2015


Nothing can go wrong with a total black outfit, right? I love wearing black from head to toe, but you need to mix materials when you only wear black or wear a statement piece and that’s what I did. The statement piece here definitely is the sleeveless jacket. It took a long time to find the
perfect one, but I’ve found it! This one is from mango and the fabric is just perfect. Most of the sleeveless jackets are made of synthetic fabric and look really cheap, but this one is quite tight and the fabric is feels good on your skin.

You can wear this jacket in two different styles. This time I wore it like a dress and it looks really chic and effortless. But you can also wear it on a denim boyfriend jeans combined with a t-shirt for a more casual look for day-time, not that you can’t wear this in daytime, but a denim look is a bit more accessible.

At this moment it’s like 11 degrees, so it’s pretty cold with bare arms and legs. So I decided to cover up one and that were the arms. To keep them warm wore I a black rib top underneath. To give this look a chic radiation, I wore a pair of black heeled boots underneath. The jewelry are quite simple and silver, but you can also wear a big statement bracelet or ring. Hope you like this black outfit and love to hear your thoughts. Have a nice weekend you lovelies.














I was wearing
Sleeveless jacket: Mango
Top: H&M, similar here
Heeled boots: Mango, but I also like
Bag: DKNY, similar here

You Might Also Like

2 reacties

  1. Je ziet er van top tot teen fantastisch uit, echt een prachtige look die je heel goed staat. Enorm classy!
    XO IMKE | Pastellics

    ReplyDelete