Like to twirl the whole day

Sunday, November 15, 2015


Are you in with the poncho trend? If your not, I'm going to try to persuade you :). Many jackets are not fitting well when you wear a thick col jumper underneath, but than you can wear a poncho over it. It’s warm, fine and also fashionable. You can also wear it over a leather jacket to give it a little bit more warmth on a cold autumn morning. Another benefit is that you can wear it perfectly when you jump in the car for a small ride to the supermarket and don’t have to wear anything clumsy like a thick jacket. But the last and also the most important thing, it looks really fashionable.

When you consider buying a poncho, I want to recommend one which is made of wool, cashmere, mohair or blende with one of those fabrics. These fabrics have a warmth factor which will keep you warm during the cold and windy days. Otherwise the wind can blow through.

You can combine a poncho in many ways. You can wear it over a jacket like I said before but also over a dress or other garments. I think the poncho I’m wearing is a classic one, because it has a simple snit and some fringe. This one is light gray and is made of 80% wool and 20% polyamide. I wanted to give it a edgy twist by wearing this patched jeans paired with some  white leather sneakers. I think that when you wear a poncho you like to twirl the whole day haha. Hope you like it and wish you all a nice sunday evening.


















I was wearing
Poncho: De bijenkorf
Jeans: Costes, but I also love
Sneakers: H&M

You Might Also Like

7 reacties

  1. Die poncho is echt geweldig! Hij staat je mooi, en lijkt me super comfy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel! Ja hij zit en is echt fantastisch.

      Delete
  2. Wow, you look so gorgeous :) I love your poncho so much :)

    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the poncho!

    Xx,

    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete
  4. In love with your cape / poncho!
    Xxx
    www.laurencemagaly.com

    ReplyDelete