Layering game

Tuesday, November 10, 2015


The cold weather is coming and we want to stay warm but don’t want to lose our sense of style. Cold weather isn’t really my thing but layering my clothes and keeping my head warm with some nice hats of beanies, that’s something I like about cold weather. Layering your clothes isn’t only warm it also looks really fashionable when you do it right.

Like I just did with this outfit. Wearing a leather jacket above this off-white turtle neck, which looks really cozy and warm. The grey woolen look skirt gave it a warm feeling and it also looks really cute. When you wear it you just want to twirl the entire time. By pairing this skirt with a pair of black boots and a hat to keep me warm. Cold autumn and winter, I'm ready for ya!














I was wearing:
Jacket: Zara
Turtleneck: Topshop, similar here
Skirt: Zara
Boots: Supertrash, similar here
Bag: Vera pelle, similar here
Hat: H&M

You Might Also Like

2 reacties

  1. Ziet er leuk uit!! ben benieuwd wat je van mijn blog vindt :) Liefs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel!! Ik vind je blog ontzettend leuk! Volg je ookal een tijdje op instagram :) Liefs x

      Delete